10 Reasons why my husband ROCKS!
1. He does...literally. He is an amazing musician...guitar, piano, composing, playing, leading. He really does rock and one of my favorite things to do is watch/hear him play.
2. He works hard to provide for our family. He is blessed to have a job he loves and excels at, but he takes his role as "provider" very seriously.
3. He tells me I look pretty.
4. He is so supportive of my need for some "extra-curricular" activities outside of my job as SAHM/CCO(Chief Chaos Officer) of our family - outings with friends, my MOMs group, church stuff and my silly little part-time job. He goes so far as to take days off or will work from home to be with Jaxon during the day if needed. He knows those things feed me, help me stay sane and add value to life for me.
5. He does the dishes. 'nuff said.
6. He handles our money. I know what’s going on with it, but he takes care of all the day-to-day stuff because he's good at it, which is a good thing cuz of how much I dislike counting money, keeping track of money or math and working with numbers in general.
7. He doesn't blow his top when I get a little lax in my spending on "non-essentials" and I also know he appreciates my attempts at thriftiness.
8. He often tells me he never wants to be more than 3 feet away from me.
9. Whenever I or any of our kiddos arrive home, he is always happy to see us. Every time.
10. He knows every single bit of my junk - the procrastination and laziness, the bad moods, the selfishness, the mildly neurotic fears, the freakish love for eating out, the impatience, the .com obsession, the stuff that keeps me awake at night, the inability to throw anthing away without careful consideration - and loves me anyway.
I could list many more, but these are the top ones!
I love you honey. I am so glad we are on this adventure together!